In case your vehicle is involved in an accident, we want to remind you to follow these tips for a safe and rapid resolution of your repairs:
Stop the car and stay calm. Move to a safe place on the side of the road. Call law enforcement.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone until the police arrive or
- Company requests information.
- Secure the names of the other drivers and any witnesses.
- If your car cannot be driven, have it towed to Premiere Chevrolet.
- If it can be driven, bring it to us as soon as possible.
- Notify your insurance company immediately and tell them where your
vehicle is located.
3 Vehicles have already been added.